|Motherboard series||Intel series, CVN series|
|CPU support||Support Intel LGA1200 interface Comet Lake-S series processors (TDP: 65W)|
|Memory support||Provides 2 memory module slots, single memory supports up to 32GB capacity, total memory capacity up to 64G, supports XMP memory, supports dual-channel DDR4-2933/2800/2666/2400/2133MHz memory, warm reminder: memory overclocking frequency It also depends on the overclocking performance of the CPU and memory itself!|
|Graphics card support||1 PCI Express 3.0×16 slot|
|Storage interface||The motherboard provides 4 SATA3.0 6Gb/s hard disk interfaces, supporting RAID0, 1, 5, 10|
|extension port||IO: 1 set of PS2 mouse and keyboard ports, 1 DP port, 1 HDMI port, 2 USB2.0 ports, 4 USB3.2 Gen1 ports (3*Type-A+1* Type-C) ports, 1 One gigabit network interface, one WIFI antenna interface, and one 6-hole 8-channel audio interface. Onboard: 1 USB2.0 extension pin, 1 USB3.2 Gen1 Type-A extension pin|
|Expansion slot||1 PCI Express 3.0×16 slot, 1 WiFi/BT module slot (onboard Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 network card), 1 M.2 slot (support SATA & PCIe x4 & Intel OPTANE SSD, support 2242 2280 size SSD, data transfer rate up to 32Gb/s. There are two sets of switches on the motherboard (the silkscreen is M.2_SW1 and M.2_SW2) for switching between PCI-e x4 & Intel OPTANE and SATA SSD.)|
|System BIOS||128M UEFI, support multiple languages|
|Power management||Support ACPI S3/S4/S5/G3, support PS2 mouse/keyboard wake-up, support USB wake-up, network S5 wake-up, support scheduled boot, call boot|
|Hardware monitoring||CPU fan/system fan speed controllable, CPU temperature monitoring, motherboard temperature monitoring, and each group voltage monitoring|
|Onboard network card||RTL8111H Gigabit LAN|
|Onboard sound card||ALC662 sound card chip|
|Motherboard specifications||170mm*170mm ITX|
|Other functions||All USB ports support the power-off function. Note: The JPS2 jumper sets the power-off function of the rear USB2.0 interface, and the BIOS option sets the power-off function of the front USB interface and the rear USB3.2 Gen1 interface|
1. All the above pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. The content will vary according to different countries and regions. We sincerely recommend that you check with your local distributor or retailer to confirm the specifications of the products currently sold.
2. The color of the product may be different from the actual product due to the light error of the photo or the screen setting. We will try our best to provide correct and complete data to the web page, and reserve the right to correct and modify the information on the page without notice.
3. The product specifications and information mentioned on this website are for reference only, and the content will be updated at any time. Please consult your local dealer for details.
4. Our company’s computers, computer peripheral accessories and bonus software may be updated from time to time. Please consult your local dealer for details.
5. All other names and trademarks involved in the above products, our company has the final interpretation right.