Model: K5 Gulf Racing
Item Type: USB Wired Keyboard/ 2.4G Wireless
Dimension: 320.00mm(L)* 111.00mm(W)* 40.50mm(H)
Material: PBT Dye-sub keycap
Color: White and Ocean Blue
Axis Body Type: TTC Red V3 Switch
Backlight Type: RGB Light
Keys: 68 keys
Connection: Wired/ 2.4G Wireless
Interface: Type C
Type-C Cable Length (m): 1.80M±1%, φ3.6mm, five-core shielded wire with magnetic loop
Keyboard Lifespan (times): more than 50 million
Hot swap : support (Full key supports 3-pin/5-pin mechanical shaft )
Power Supply: USB Port
Suitable for: PC/Laptop/Mac
Battery capacity: Built-in 2300mAh lithium battery
Item size: 32 * 11.1 * 4.05cm /12.6 * 4.37 * 1.59in
Item weight: Approx. 555g /19.58oz
1 * Keyboard
1 * puller
1 * USB to Type-C adapter
1 * User manual
FN combination function
|FN+WIN||Lock/unlock WIN (white indicator light prompt)||FN+2@||F2|
|FN+DEL||Lighting effect mode switch (support 18 kinds of lights)||FN+9(||F9|
|FN+PGUP||Lighting effect color switching||FN+0)||F10|
|FN+PGDN||Dynamic direction switching||FN+-_||F11|
|FN+↑ ↓||Five-level brightness adjustment||FN+=+||F12|
|FN+← →||Five-level speed adjustment||FN+W/S/A/D||Arrow keys ↑↓←→|
- Support full key without punch
- Wired mode USB working voltage: +5V±5%, maximum current used: 300MA
3.2.4G mode lithium battery working voltage 3.7V-2300MAH, using maximum current: 300MA
- In wireless mode, the lights are all on, and the approximate use time is: 60 hours (interval use); when the lights are turned off, the approximate use time is: 300 hours (interval use)
- 5.2.4G mode pairing: insert the receiver, and short press FN+P at the same time to start the code matching (the blue indicator light under the TAB keycap flashes), the code is successful, the blue indicator light is off; if the indicator light flashes within 30 seconds, there is no button When FN+P is pressed, the code matching fails and needs to be operated again.
- In 2.4G mode, when no key is pressed on the keyboard, it will automatically enter sleep mode for 1-2 minutes, and it can be woken up by any key.
- Wired mode: When the data cable is connected to the computer, it will automatically switch to wired mode.
- Warm reminder: Apple computer system only supports individual functions when using the FN key combination
1,Support Caps Lock independent blue light indication.
2,Support FN+Right Alt to check the battery indicator and automatically turn off in 5 seconds: green light when 99% battery power, blue light when 60% battery power, and red light when 30% battery power is on, indicating that it needs to be charged to ensure normal use of the keyboard.
3,Charging indicator light: When the data cable is connected to the charging port, the red charging indicator light (next to the 2-character keycap) will be on, indicating that the charging is normal, and the light will go out when the battery is fully charged.